Friday, February 24, 2012

Amazing Custom Wedding Rings

My sister showed me the sketches of her custom wedding rings and I am so happy for her. They look gorgeous and are going to be amazing. I think the design is so unique yet simple. The finally product will look gorgeous and I am really jealous of it!

I am trying to hint to my boyfriend of 6 years, that when he does ask, maybe a custom ring for me! So far, what my sister has told me is that they can do amazing work! You can come in with an idea, and they will change to something even more better. I am just amazed at what all they can do to make your thoughts come to life. They draw it out, make a three-dimensional model and then they make the finishing product. That is going to be what I plan on getting when I get engaged. I am so happy for my sister and I know she is just over joyed with the whole experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment