Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Amazing Drawing Art Supplies

This was one of my top birthday gifts I received this year. Out of all my drawing art supplies, a great drawing table is a necessity. I was drawing on a TV dinner table and though it was small, I didn't think it was that bad. My boyfriend bought this amazing drawing table for me and I just love it.

The table is a perfect thing to have around the house. It has an adjustable height, the top can tilt and angle perfectly and I love the little draw that it has too. My boyfriend is the best and he is always looking out for me. It's amazing how one little tool can make a huge difference in your work. It's so easy for me to maneuver around and get to everything I need. He has gotten me so many drawing supplies and he says that they are really affordable which is great. My next purchase I plan to get is some storage boxes on rollers. My sister has them and they work for anything, not just art supplies!


No comments:

Post a Comment