Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Waxing In Huntington Beach For Both Men and Women

Me and my husband both went to go get our waxing in Huntington Beach done. At first I thought it was really weird for a guy to go get a wax, but when he took me with for the first time it was actually really normal. I mean, I wouldn't want to do it for him at home anyway so it's a fun and kind of funny way to spend some time together.

We found a great place to get our waxing done, along with a massage, nail care, and a facial done. It's always a treat to go with him, because we get to spend time together and relax with out anyone bothering us and we get to get away from the kids too. We always take a day to ourselves every month and come here. Me and my husband love going to the day spa, and I was also shocked to see other men there too. It's always a great time when we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment